Monday, August 1, 2011

Quickie

A quick drive by to say I'm back and the vacation was FAB-U-LOUS.  This is the only quick thing I've done since Saturday as I spent the weekend getting the house - and my body - back up and running.  Still feeling a bit dreamy and noticed yesterday when I went grocery shopping that I was driving slower than usual. Still on island time I guess.

Bear with me as I readjust.  I have some great pictures to share and some stories to tell.  Though it won't be like Roxie's fabulous travelogues, I think you'll enjoy!

Today is back to work, back to life, back to reality for sure.

11 comments:

  1. Welcome home Helen!

    It's so good to hear you had such a great time. Driving slower than usual is a good sign, means you came back rested and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Helen. Glad you had a great time, look forward to hearing all about it!!! Enjoy your day, ease back into reality slowly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxie here - blogger still hating on me.

    Welcome home! Glad you are back and had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Missed you - SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about it and see the pictures. Sometimes you need a vacation to recover from vacation. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear all about it!! And see pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back mi amiga! I missed you big time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!! So glad this vacation was better than last years - I remember it was super rainy, your dvd player didn't work, etc.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to have you back in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home!!!! Looking forward to hearing about the trip; I seriously missed you all last week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're back already! I feel like you just left! Sounds like you had a great time, and looking forward to the pictures.

    I think we should all be on island time. :

    ReplyDelete